Black Roman Numeral Wall Clock
Black metal finish with Roman numerals & black hands wall clock.
In Roman timekeeping, a day was divided into periods according to the available technology. Initially the day was divided into two parts: the ante meridiem and the post meridiem, before noon and after noon, respectively. With the advent of the sundial circa 263 BC, the period of the natural day from sunrise to sunset was divided into 12 hours
- Expertly sourced from UK supplier.
- The clock requires 1 X AA battery (not included).
- Wall hanging bracket on the back as shown in the picture.
- Measurements: W39cm D4cm H39cm.
- Large clock hand is 23cm.