Route 66 Clock
On June 27, 1985, the iconic Route 66 signs were taken down and the name began to fade from road maps.
The original Route 66 may officially be no more, but much of it is still drivable for those who know where to look. About 85 percent of the original road is still available to drive.
At least this retro Route 66 styled gasoline pump clock can serve as a reminder of America's greatest highway.
- Retro American Style Gasoline Pump Clock in black.
- Perfect gift for automobile enthusiasts.
- The clock is made of iron with a plastic clock face covering.
- Expertly sourced from UK supplier.
- Requires 1 x AA battery (not included).
- Measurements: 7.5 x 34 x 13cm