Le Frou Frou Umbrella Stand
This ceramic umbrella stand features a vintage French naughty magazine. Le Frou-Frou was a light-hearted, satirical publication that ran from 1900 to the beginning of World War I; its pages contained pictures of can-can dancers, cartoons, humorous anecdotes of Parisian life, and more risqué elements like some of the first advertisements for condoms.
- Each umbrella stand comes with a free vase of random design.
- The umbrella stand is perfect addition to your hallway or for displaying some luscious greenery.
- The pot is ceramic with a printed design.
- Expertly handcrafted in the UK.
- The free vase weighs 1.8kg & the dimensions are W13 D13 H32 cm.
- The umbrella stand weighs 4kg & dimensions are: 19.5 x 44.5 x 19.5cm