Groovy Striped Umbrella Stand
This glazed ceramic umbrella stand appears with simple, yet groovy striped umbrellas design. The umbrella stand has a brown speckled finish creating a vintage inspired appearance. A smart accessory to add to a hall or entrance porch that has a practical, functional use but also is slim and doesn't take up too much space in what can be a crowded area of the home.
Did you know?
The umbrella was first developed more than 3000 years ago in China & Egypt as protection from the Sun and was a symbol of status, held by servants over royalty and others of high rank.
- The umbrella stand is perfect addition to your hallway or for displaying some luscious greenery.
- The pot is ceramic with a printed design.
- This item is slightly distressed ceramic. This means during the manufacturing process slight imperfections have been deliberately created.
- Expertly handcrafted in the UK.
- Holds several umbrellas.
- Measurements: 22 x 45.5 x 22cm