Vintage Red Aircraft Clock
This large clock is designed to resemble a vintage warplane (similar to the Red Baron) & is red coloured with a distressed effect.
The Red Baron was the name applied to Manfred von Richthofen, a German fighter pilot who was the deadliest flying ace of World War I. He is considered the ace-of-aces of the war, being officially credited with 80 air combat victories.
The wings of the plane form a shelf that can be used to display small, light items.
- The clock is made of iron with glass fronts to the clocks.
- There are 2 fixtures for wall hanging.
- Expertly handcrafted in the UK.
- There are 3 clocks that each require 1 X AA battery (not included).
- Easy assembly instructions.
- Measurements: 23 x 40 x 125cm